Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stampin' Up!'s 12 Days of Christmas and "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???"

Sorry that I've been missing for the last week. It's so hard to prioritize my time during the Christmas season. I hope to make it up to you over the next few days.
How's this for a beautiful and simple Christmas card? It was made by Sandy Kelso, a demo that I met at convention. I love the way this card shows off the Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder from SU!
And don't forget the wonderful sale that Stampin' Up! is having right now. What, you don't know about it? Well, from now until the 22nd, there's a big sale on selected Big Shot dies and vinyls. You can make your own vinyl adhesive decorations with the vinyls and your imagination is the limit with these wonderful dies! Go to my Demonstrator Website and click on the "shop now" button. Don't forget to select me as your demonstrator so that you can take advantage of the preferred pricing.

Happy shopping!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment:

  1. Ooh, Ooh, I love this! I am wishing I would have gotten that background texture folder! Hmmm, I think there's still time.....
    Missed you! good to have you back again!

    ReplyDelete