Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello Again!

Wow, it's great to be stamping again just for the fun of it! I received this stamp set at Convention, and I had yet to use it. Well, here's my first attempt. For inspiration, I used last week's sketch challenge on Stampin' Addicts. The color combo came from an Athleta swimwear catalog that arrived in the mail two days ago. I've provided the link so that you can find some color inspiration, too. So, what do you think of this color combo? It's Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. I love how the color combo seems so cheery...that's probably what drew me to it.
And this is my youngest son, Zach. I just had to show off this photo because the story is so funny. He loves to make what he calls "original pizzas" which is Saltines, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni, cooked in the microwave. They're actually not too bad. What I thought was really funny was that he thought he ought to wear the kid apron and the dress up chef's hat to make them. What a nut!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Easter Blessings to you,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment:

  1. Oh, how cute!!! Tell Zach that I love his chef hat and apron.
    Your card is so pretty, Julie. Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete