Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Beautiful Butterflies

Pool, Gumball, Red, Marina, Eggplant, Mustard, Razzleberry
Greetings!  Had to share this one with you.  I got this layout off of Pinterest and the guests at Saturday's workshop loved it.  Yes, I'm aware that the greeting (Petite pairs) is smudged a little ... I used it as a lesson in how to stamp before folding so that you get a clear image.  :-)  Only the Marina Mist and More Mustard butterflies are stamped with the Papillon Potpourri stamps.  I left the rest of them plain to save on some time with the option of the guests using embossing folders on the plain butterflies if they wanted to dress up the card.  Seemed like this was a favorite of the workshop because it was so simple and lovely.  Aren't those great colors?  This just goes to show that the Stampin' Up! Butterfly Punch and Papillon Potpourri stamp set are wonderfully versatile and easy to use. I didn't think I needed this set and now I use it at almost every workshop!  Go figure.  Anyway, let me know what you like to use your butterflies for.  Would love to see your projects.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment