Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ouch! Get Well Soon....

Delightful Dozen, Raspberry Ripple, Blushing Bride
Yes, these bandaid cards are all over, but I thought it was completely appropriate for my friend's 17 year old daughter who had to have her hip rebuilt.  Yes, ouch!  I'm hoping that she'll have no problem putting on her dancing shoes once again after she's healed up from the surgery.  I also had fun using my new framelits for this card.  And added benefit for needing to make cards, right?  Love these new shapes!  The Get Well layers are made with the Chalk Talk set and the layers behind the bandaid are made with the Deco Labels Colletion.  Aren't they fun?! 

Thanks for once again stopping by the Stamping Station!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment