Thursday, November 7, 2013

Roller Derby Time!

Six-Sided Sampler, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White

Seriously!  No, not for me.  For my sweet friend.  She was picked up by one of the Seattle Rat Pack teams.  How fun is that?!  So yes, I had to make her a card to congratulate her.  These are her team colors.  The greeting is from the Six-Sided Sampler set.  Isn't that cute?  The skate was made with the retired stocking die from Stampin' Up!'s catalog two years ago.  Just cut off the bottom of it.  The brake is the retired file tab punch.  I used crochet thread and braided three strands to get the strings.  Oval punch and circle punches later, voila! 

Ok, so I'm seriously behind on posting from the pics that I've already taken and totally behind on getting new pics taken.  Ummmm...having trouble finding the charger for my camera, too.  Maybe Christmas should come sooner so that Santa can be good to me and replace my 14 yr old camera that's dying.  :-D

Well, thanks for stopping by.  Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Blessings,
Julie


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment