Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've Been Framed!!



Ever see a wall in your home and wish that you had just the right thing to hang there? Well, that spot for me is my entryway. What do you put up? And then you want to change it for special holidays? I was shopping at a thrift store and found this great frame in perfect condition, but without the glass. Glass? Not necessary if you're stamping something, right? I paid $2 for this frams and look what it became! I used the Watercolor Wonder Crayons for the Watercolor Wash technique for the background. Those of you who came to my Christmas Card Cranks were able to try it out and found out how much fun it is. One frame says "Hope", one says "Joy", and the middle frame has an image of the manger scene, complete with star and Luke 2:11. I glittered the star, halo over the baby Jesus, and the first letters of the words. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Come on over to see it in person.

Stamp Sets: Illuminations, Season of Simple Grace

Watercolor Wonder Crayons & Sponges, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter & 2-Way Glue Pen

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. This is a work of art, Julie! A beautiful Christmas treasure to be displayed each year. I love your creativity here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love everything you do, and I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete