Monday, December 1, 2008

Simple Green and Stamping DO Mix!



Today I tried out the Technique Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. After daubing ink or using your brayer to apply ink to your glossy cardstock, you spritz it with Simple Green. Yeah, I know, strange but true. Look at how cool this Speckled Background turned out, though! The upper half is mostly daubed with Lavender Lace, with a bit on Orchid Opulence in some places. The lower half has mostly Mellow Moss with some Always Artichoke in some places. After you spray on the Simple Green, set it aside to dry. I think used my markers on my Inspired by Nature stamp and stamped over it. I really like the effect! Very unusual. As usual, all supplies are from Stampin' Up! So, want to try it? I'd love to see what you make with it! But you definitely want to use glossy cardstock. (Available on my website.)

Supplies:

Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Happy for You

Papers: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Lavender Lace, Glossy, retired SU designer paper

Accessories: Big Shot, Bigz Die, Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Retired Pewter Hardware

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment:

  1. love the two colors on this one! the bg came out terrific! very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete