Wednesday, February 17, 2010

These Used to Be Valentine Cards???

Yes, these are the cards that yesterday's Valentine card morphed into. What do you think? On this card, I flipped the DSP over to the chocolate side and have the negative side of the flower background. I liked that look...seemed to go well with the flowers on the DSP.
This card has the original side of the DSP, but the flower background is showing the positive side. The stamp set is Flower Fancy. I really love that set! The border is made with the Scallop Trim Border punch from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Isn't that a pretty edge?

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



4 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretty!!! I love the reversed embossing. Two very great looks here and so beautiful, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are great! Its a great way to show how you can take a wonderful inspiration idea and use your creativity to make your own creation!
    Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is cool!! Lovely card, both of them!! I hadn't looked twice at that set before, now I want it. Stop it!! It IS pretty, wow, how did I miss that? Thanks for sharing (I think!!) LOL!! Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete