Friday, February 26, 2010

It's the Breast Cancer Ribbon....

I'm sorry that this is a bit hard to see. I really played with the lighting and color on this one, but I couldn't quite catch the real thing. This is for a special woman in my life who was diagnosed with breast cancer this week. She'll be undergoing surgery next week and then radiation. I didn't want to just say "thinking of you" or "get well". Those seemed too trite. So I went with "love you much" because that said more of what I was feeling. The embossed flowers are from the Big Shot and the Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Folder from Stampin' Up! The rhinestones are from the Eggcellent Eggs pack. (I love those things!!!!!) I punched out the greeting with my Designer Label Punch and the pink frame behind it was made with the Lots of Tags Sizzlit and the Big Shot. Have I mentioned lately how much I love the Big Shot??? The Breast Cancer Awareness ribbon was made with Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain. I also textured the inside on the upper right corner to match, but didn't get a photo of it.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station. And if you can, please say a prayer or two for those going through cancer treatment.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful card!! Your and your loved ones are in my prayers this week. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete