Monday, May 24, 2010

My Digital Studio ... Easy to Journal

I was in the mood to post a scrapbook page today and what better subject than one of my boys. With My Digital Studio and the designer pages it's a quick click and drag with the photos, mat the photos with a SU! color, choose a background paper, add some journaling and stamps and you're done! I love being able to add those special touches like the arrows and labels. Do you want to try it? Let me know and I'll get together with you. You can play with My Digital Studio before you decide to buy or not.
Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!
Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



3 comments:

  1. Awww, what darling pictures, Julie, and I love the details you added!!! You are a real expert at digi scrapbooking, gf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this has an extremely high cuteness factor!! Love this page, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. He looks like quite the chef.

    ReplyDelete