Thursday, July 1, 2010

Another Tropical Party Just For You

This is a CASE of my friend Cheryl Dendinger's card, which was a CASE of another person's! :-) yes, CASEing is fun. I love to copy other people's cards and tweak them to make my own. My main panel is wider and the flowers are cut out instead of punched with a circle punch, so that is how I made it a bit of a Julie original.
This card was for a special occasion. My In-Laws are celebrating their 50th anniversary this summer and decided to take the whole family to Hawaii. As a gift to them, their children bought tickets for a dinner cruise and they were presented in this card. So you see, I really did NEED a tropical themed card for the occasion. Sure glad I had this wonderful stamp set and DSP!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment