Tuesday, August 3, 2010

....Since July 1st????!!!!!!

Oh my word!!! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted. So sorry! We've been having so much summer fun that I guess I forgot to post. That, and I haven't had much time to stamp. But now I'm breaking out my new goodies from the new SU! catalog. This adorable set is called Baby Bundle and I LOVE it! I used the Build A Bear Pawsitively Prints II DSP and sponged around the main piece with So Saffron. The onesie and booties were watercolored on watercolor paper with an aquapainter and reinkers. The polka dots were made with the embossing folder and then sponged over with Certainly Celery ink. I used the SASC61 sketch challenge on Stampin' Addicts for the layout inspiration.
This card also started with a sketch challenge from Stampin' Addicts. I used SASC60 and my new Growing Green stamp set to jump start this one. The DSP is Woodland Walk and it's gorgeous! After stamping and coloring the images with my markers, I covered the whole piece of Vanilla cardstock with Versamark and then sprinkled Iridescent Ice embossing powder on it. After heating it to melt the embossing powder, the colors on the stamped image are deeper and beautiful. I wish you could see it IRL, because it looks much better than in the photo.

Well, thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station once again. I'll try to have another post soon.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. Love these. The layouts are creative and the sparkly one is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards they're both great! the colours in the first one are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete