Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby...

My wonderful "little" boy Nate turned 10 yesterday. My, oh my, how did those years fly by so quickly?! Anyway, he's a true electronics child. (He's been that way since he was 1 yr. old!) He loves video games, so I had to make a card of one of his favorite characters. I used this card for inspiration and then figured out how to make it. When you want a lesser curve, an example is the bottom of the hat, use a larger circle for the bottom. I used my Circle Scissors for the hat, visor, and face. Well, hope you enjoyed this one. I have a couple more cards to share this week... let's see if I can find time to get them posted while I'm preparing the kids to start school again.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!

Blessings,
Julie

Recipe: retired DSP, Circle Scissors, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/4" x 7/8" and 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval punches, 1/2" and 3/4" Circle punches, Modern Label punch, blush cardstock with sponging on edges and cheeks.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Nate!! Your card is really fabulous, Julie. Wait until Billy sees this, he is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie! I am thrilled to have to have found this! I am making it for my grandson's 5th birthday! He lovessssssss Mario! Thank you Thank you, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete