Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Glass Glitter

Check out this glitter! It's the Silver Glass Glitter from the Holiday Mini Catalog which is available TOMORROW!!! The finish is supposed to tarnish a bit over time to give it a vintage look. It's also available in Champagne. Isn't it gorgeous????!!!!! Oh, and don't forget that fun sponged frame. The Vintage Frame stencil is 8 1/4 x 8 1/4, so it's large enough for your scrapbook pages and adjustable for your cards and smaller projects. I've also used the center frame and can't wait to show you how it looks. I sponged two different colors so that you could see how to step it up a notch.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station. Feel free to leave me a note. I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm lovin this sneak peak Ms. Julie!! That lovely silver glass glitter looks like sparkling diamonds! I clicked on it and put my reading glasses on to get a good look, just stunning!! And I love the whole card, love the non traditional colors being used this year!! Fabulous work my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. The stenciled frame adds a beautiful element. Fun layout too. I bet it's really sparkly in person.

    ReplyDelete