Friday, August 27, 2010

Clean and Simple Makes It Easy!

The color is a bit off on this one (I really need a good photo spot inside the house!) but I hope you get the idea. This card is for the CAS81 challenge at Splitcoaststampers. Clean and Simple usually means a lot of white area showing, simple to duplicate, uncluttered design. I mass-produced these last night as thank yous for my DS's birthday gifts. I used Cute by the Inch stamp set, which is a Level 2 Hostess Set from Stampin' Up! The Turquoise grosgrain is retired, but this would be easy with any color. I might have to try it with my new Razzleberry grosgrain or my Marina Mist narrow taffeta. I think they'd both look stunning!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. Julie, this is a great card! Awesome CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love the CAS designs!! So stiking and beautiful just as it is!

    ReplyDelete