Monday, August 9, 2010

What a "Tea"rific Stamp Set!

When I saw this stamp set in the new catalog, I knew it was a "must have - gotta have it" stamp set! It has tea fixin's and coffee fixin's ... perfect for just about anyone. I used Stampin' Addicts' Sketch Challenge 54 as a start, but adjusted it to the stamp set. I love the new Marina Mist color, show on the bottom of this card. This will be one of the cards that we make at tomorrow night's workshop. My stamping buddy Bri is hosting. Speaking of Bri, come back tomorrow to see the adorable thank you card that she sent to me.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie

Recipe: Morning Cup Stamp Set; River Rock, Marina Mist, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Whisper White cardstocks; SU! markers, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Ribbon Punch and 1" Circle Punch.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



4 comments:

  1. This set is just as cute as can be! I may have to get it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Can't wait to get my hands on some Marina Mist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Nice flow and color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm way behind in my blurfing and am finally checking out your great creations. Love the way you use part of the embossing folder. And, I totally agree about NEEDING this set.

    ReplyDelete