Monday, March 21, 2011

Quick and Easy Cards

 I really love this image of the Eiffel Tower.  I also love the simplicity and elegance of the Black and White combination.  So, here you go ... a card that is simple, quick, elegant, and most importantly, an all occasion card.  I think the Black Narrow Taffeta really sets this card off. 
And this card is a current card being made at our workshops.  I totally love these chocolate stamps!  The background is stamped with Always Elegant, a freebie for me through Sale-A-Bration rewards.  I love that FREE stuff!!!!  The punch used here is the Spiral punch and the designer paper is Woodland Walk.  The button was cut with my new embosslit and sponged with Chocolate Chip ink.  Isn't that fun?! 

So thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station once again.  I'm going to try to get a few new cards made for tomorrow, using the suggestions left by comments on this post.

Until then, blessings to you and yours!

Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment