Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bagged and Tagged

I can finally show you!   Here are two cards and a matching tag from last week.  The thank you went to my last hostess, along with all of the orders that were bagged and tagged with the middle tag.  The for you card went to my next hostess.  I'm really loving the fancy circle doilies that the pennant die cuts out.  Isn't that fun?  Hopefully the guests who received a tag on their bag find a use for the tag on a card that they make.  Oh, and isn't it fun how those pretty rhinestones finish off a card?  I love a Clean and Simple card, but I also love my rhinestones!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



3 comments:

  1. How cute!! Love this cheery color combination and the clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun. Those would make great bookmarks too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, how pretty...love the colors, Julie, and what beautiful CAS designs!!!!

    ReplyDelete