Monday, September 26, 2011

Some Like it Coral...

Day of Gratitude, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Berry Blossoms DSP, retired ribbon, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Basic Pearls, Sticky Strip, Fun Flowers Bigz Die
Ok, so that WAS a corny title, but really, after a couple of years of blogging it's hard to come up with new ones!  Hey, so what do you think of this nifty little post it holder?  It's a gift to a hostess of mine.  I've written a note to her on the inside with the cute little golf pencil that's on a holder inside.  This is the first time that I've made a post it holder.  Not sure how really useful these are, but I think they're pretty.  Might just have to make some for some special teachers that I know.  I made this for the FS242 challenge.  I've used this post it holder as inspiration.  I think the next one I make is going to coordinate with the cool little Scooby Doo pens that I have.  :-)  I've used some retired Certainly Celery ribbon here and I think it's close enough to the Pear Pizzazz color.  The flowers were textured with the Lattice and Polka Dot embossing folders.  Make sure you add some Sticky Strip and the new Simply Scorin' tool to your next order.  You'll be sure to use them for a project like this.  It's so much easier to craft when you have the right tools!

Well, thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station once again.  I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, what beautiful colors, Julie...sooo warm and rich looking and your flower is really pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete