Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Layered Labels and Many Layers...

This is quite different than what I usually make.  Still am not sure how I feel about the red flower, but needed something else on it.  I made this for a friend of mine who just found out that she has MS.  She's a dear, dear friend and I'm heartbroken for her, although she has a wonderful attitude about not worrying over it.  I made this card using some retired stuff.  The embossing powder used for the Layered Label is Handsome Hunter from the Rich Regals Embossing Powder set.  Remember that one?  The DP is Twitterpated.  After gluing the DP on, I ran it through the Big Shot with the embossing folder.  Two types of ribbon were folded and the glitter brad is holding it all together.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,

Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment