Friday, June 14, 2013

Scalloped Sympathy

There have been so many deaths over the past month.  So sad that I need to make a ton of Sympathy Cards, but I guess that's where we are in life.  This card is a CASE of another one somewhere here on the internet.  I forgot to write down where I found it.  :(  Sorry about that!  If it's yours, please link to your post in the comments and I'll add it up here.  This card uses the SAB DP from this last campaign, paired with Perfect Plum and Always Artichoke.  The stamp sets are Loving Thoughts and Growing Green (ret.).  I love the lattice die and now it adds such a wonderful background to almost any card.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment