Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lego Man Punch Art

Tomorrow is my nephew's birthday party.  He's totally into Legos.  (What boy isn't, right?)  We bought him some Bionicles that were on his list.  I went to that wonderful Lego store at the mall to find them.  (Those stores are ZOOS, I tell you!  Kids everywhere!!!)  So, in honor of my nephew, I built a lego man for his card.  I used corner rounders on most things, the arms are word window punches, and the hands were made with the 1/2" circle and 3/4" circle punches.  The "feet" are popped up on dimensionals.  To finish off the gift, the box is wrapped in Lego people wrapping.  Yes, a coordinated gift.  That's truly one of the reasons that I love to make cards.  Another is for the kudos when your family or friends see what you've crafted. 
So, what do you think?  I'd love to see what you can do with your punches! 
Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!  I hope to see you back again soon.
Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment