Monday, February 10, 2014

You're Peachy Keen!

You really are, you know.  Peachy keen, I mean.  :-D  This was the first chance I had to play with this Peachy Keen stamp set and On Film Framelits.  Isn't it fun?  Have you seen the sets yet?  They're great!  To start off with, I used my reinkers and Aquapainters to make the watercolor background on watercolor paper.  Next, punch the film frame out of Coastal Cabana with the framelit and the Big Shot.  Stamped the arrows and punched them out with a framelit.  Cut out the camera with the camera diecut.  The arrows were made with the new Arrows embossing folder.  I handcut the greeting after stamping in Calypso Coral.  The film frame and the greeting are popped up with dimensionals so that the film looks like it has space behind it.  So, what do you think?  Have you bought this set?  Were you tempted?  This is a great set for both cardmaking and scrapbooking!  Just wait til you see what I did with it for my husband's Valentine card.
Well, thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station once again. 
Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment