Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Roses in Lavender

Happy Easter! Ok, so it's not Easter yet, but I got a jump start on it. I used the Roses Embossing Folder with my Vellum Cardstock from SU! After running it through the Big Shot, I sponged the back of the vellum with Lavender Lace and then punched the bottom border with my SAB punch. Only a few days left to order that baby for FREE with a $50 order. Feel free to click on that button on the right to find the catalog online from my demo website.
The greeting is from Well Scripted and punched out with the Designer Label Punch. The outer frame was punched out with the Matchbox Bigz XL Die. The rhinestones finishing off the greeting are from the Eggcellent Eggs decorating kit, which unfortunately is sold out.

So, thanks for stopping by once again. It was nice to see you. Feel free to leave me a note.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



3 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty!! I love the way you did the tag sentiment. Really beautiful!
    Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Easter card, Julie...the sentiment layers look sooo pretty and I love the soft, Springy colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete