Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Love That Finial Press Folder!

Oh yeah! See that great embossing pattern in the back- ground? That's the Finial Press embossing folder from Stampin' Up! This first card was from a workshop where the hostess requested an Easter card. The tulip basket image is from A Flower for All Seasons, a set that I received free as a Sale-A-Bration reward. I just love FREE!
And here is the same card that we made at the next workshop with a ribbon added and switched into a birthday card. The DSP is from the Sale-A-Bration pack. The birthday greeting is from the new set Well Scripted...isn't it gorgeous?! I punched it out with my wide oval punch and the frame behind is was punched out with my Big Shot and Lots of Tags sizzlits. I just love how Stampin' Up! coordinates their accessories.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



3 comments:

  1. Love this sweetly colored image and the versatility of the design. So beautiful, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this ebossing folder is really wonderful. I love it with the little image! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty cards, Julie....such wonderful springy colors and the little basket is adorable!!! Love the embossed background, too!!!

    ReplyDelete