Friday, November 12, 2010

I Love To Coordinate Things....

Yes, I do!  This is a hostess thank you card that I made last month.  I really wanted the tags on the bags to match the hostess' card, so I added a tag onto her card, also.  Day of Gratitude is the stamp set used here, along with the sentiment from Fresh Cuts.  We received this Day of Gratitude stamp set at the Portland Regionals.  (yeah, have I mentioned enough times how much fun we had?  it was a total BLAST!!!!)  Looking for a new color combo, I used Cherry Cobbler and Pear Pizzazz.  And yes, I did use the pearls again.  Those adhesive pearls and rhinestones are quickly becoming my all-time favorite accessory! 

Well, tomorrow is the first Christmas Card Crank at my house, so I'd better go and get ready for it.  No one wants to see my house looking the way it does right now!  But, you know what?  I'd rather be stamping!  Hahahahaha!  I bet most of you can say the same thing.  Too bad cleaning up the stamping room has to take a lower priority than the rest of the house.  :-(

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. Julie, this card is spectacular! I love that Gratitude medallion, it so elegant and beautiful.
    Good luck with the CCC tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete