Monday, April 18, 2011

Baby Blossoms and New DP

 Here's the newest Stampin' Celebration's 48th challenge.  I chose to use the flowers, colors and leaf border.  I was wishing for a hat stamp ... like the one that was on the retired Paris stamp set.  wouldn't that be great for this challenge?  :-) 

And the layout is SAH165 from Stamp-A-Holics.  It's hard to see, but the leaf border was stamped on white and then cut out.  That way I could mount it over the background white and the frame.  The scalloped border is hanging out in Pink Pirouette.  See that gorgeous DP?  It's new!  It's a preview of the new Idea Book & Catalog and is available this month with a $20 purchase.  Though it's hard to see, I did use some pearls on the greeting just to give it a touch of class.  I sure love those things! 

Hey, that's two posts in one day!  I guess that let's me off the hook for tomorrow?  ;-)  Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



7 comments:

  1. OMG, Julie...this is such a beautiful design!!!What a great sketch and the colors and stamps you used are sooo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful.I love the way you used the leaves as a border. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stampaholics this week.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Lots of fun elements. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Julie, this is BEAUTIFUL!! I always love your posts! Are you going to convention this year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie! Don't you just love that DSP? I can't wait to see what else SU! has in store for us in the new big catty. I like how you did your flowers in the Four Frame. Thanks for playing along with the Stamp-a-holics this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty. Love the framed flowers. So glad you played with us this week at Stampin' Celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! I love the little popped up flowers! Glad you could join us this week at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete