Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary Robot ...Uh, Honey!

Today, my DH and I are celebrating our 19th anniversary.  Wow!  How did the time fly by so quickly?!  I can't believe it's been 19 years already.  My DH is a computer geek, so I thought the binary stamp in this set would be appropriate.  I used the kissing technique to get the robots facing each other.  This card is also sketch challenge 91 at Stampin' Addicts.  I thought it would be a fun way to create a card for my honey.  My first attempt was a flub, but I turned it into something funny.  Hopefully I can get that one uploaded to you by tomorrow.  Let's just say it's a bit demented.  :-)
Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!
Blessings!
Julie
p.s.  Yesterday was Compassion Sunday.  We had great success at our church getting a lot of children sponsored.  Did you know that a child dies in the world every 5 seconds from malnutrition?  That's 10 million a year!  Here's a link so that you can help me stop this horrible situation:  compassion.com.  Together, we CAN make a difference!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Julie. Happy Anniversary!

    I'll check out that website to see how I can help. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete