Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Digital Studio Birthday Page

Here's a quick birthday page that I made for Zach.  I love all of the little accents that I can add, like the paper clip and jumbo eyelets.  I also added some balloon stamps and cupcake stamps.  There's a shadow added behind them so that they look like they're lifted off the page.  There wasn't a string for the balloons, so I added staples and made them longer so that they would look like strings.  The scallop pieces and the ribbon in between are from the Ice Cream Parlor add on from SAB.  Fun, eh?  And look at that cute little boy in the journaling box...he's from the All in the Family set.  I love it that I could add the glasses on him to match my little guy.  So what's your last scrapping page?  I'd love to see it!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment