Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Punch Art CASE'd Kitty

I can't take credit for this adorable scene.  I CASE'd it from Jackie Topa.  I totally fell in love with the idea that a cat would be hanging on the edge of the fish bowl.  And how clever of her to use the octopus for the underwater plants.  I used the 1" and 1/2" circle punches, the 5 petal punch, the large oval punch and a sponge and marker for the kitty.  The fish bowl was made out of vellum and cut with my Circle Scissors Plus.  I had to have the fish bowl resting on something, so I cut a couple of strips to make a table. 

Well, thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station once again.  And now that I've posted two days in a row, I might just be on a role!  :-D

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable. I love it! Saving it in my faves. TFS!

    ReplyDelete