Friday, June 10, 2011

Last Night's Workshop Projects

 I had the delight of stamping with some great friends again last night.  What a treat for me!  Oh!  And I got to hold a newborn for a few minutes, too.  Double bonus!!!!  :-D  I kept these projects on the simple side since it was a school night and the hostess had kids to put to bed.  This Father's Day card was inspired by the Stampin' Addicts sketch challenge SASC97.  The DSP did the rest for me!  I love not having to come up with a color combo!  The DSP is Greenhouse Gala, the surfboards and shell are from Summer Splash (Summer Mini), and the greeting is from the retired set All Holidays.  Colors are Early Espresso, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze and Tangerine Tango. 
And this little bird was so well received by last night's guests!  The photo just doesn't look like the card does IRL.  Bummer!  I used the Sunny Garden DSP, Poppy Parade and So Saffron cardstock, and Poppy Parade, So Saffron, and Peach Parfait inks.  
And this card was a lot of fun!  I'm so sad that this Teahouse background is going away!  The flowers are from Simply Said and the saying is from Because I Care.  Colors are Certainly Celery, Real Red, and Very Vanilla.  DSP is Greenhouse Gala.  I scored my main cardstock at 2 1/2" instead of 2 3/4".  I like that because it makes the easel stand up a bit straighter. 

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station once again.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment:

  1. Julie, these are all so wonderful! I love how bright and colorful they are, happy cards to be sure.

    ReplyDelete