Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Battenberg Lace Dress for Inspiration

Yes, I'm finally back!  It's been crazy!  I keep hoping that the next week will be a bit more calm ... I think that will happen in the middle of the summer!  Anyway, I decided to play an inspiration challenge on SCS.  We went to a website called Spotted Moth to pick out an item for inspiration.  I chose the Battenberg Lace Dress.  (I love the nautical look!)  The lacy pennant was made with my new Doily Triple Punch, the Elegant Thank You was punched with the wide oval punch, and the flowers are from the retired triple flower punch. The colors are Navy and White.  Hope you've enjoyed this.  I am trying to get another post up tomorrow.  You'll like that one ... let's just say it has some punch art!  :-)

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment