Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Birthday with a Valentine Set

This is a card that we made at a workshop in November.  Yes, the stamp set was in the Holiday catalog, so I don't believe it's available right now, but I wanted to show you that you can make fun birthday cards with Valentine sets.  Framelits cut out the two label shapes, we used the Piercing Mats to punch around the inside of the Very Vanilla frame.  The colors are Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit.  The gate card is easiest to make when you use the Simply Scored and score on the 2 3/4" and 8 1/4" lines.  (I hope I got that right!)  What fun things have you made with your Big Shot and new stamp sets lately? 

And Sale-A-Bration is here!  It starts today.  Click on this link to the details of the sale.  It's a wonderful time to be a hostess and to purchase.  I'm planning on updated a lot of my ink pads and get the extra credit from that sale.  How are you planning on Sale-A-Brating?

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station again. 

Blessings!
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment