Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh Whale

 Oh Whale is a new stamp set in the Spring Catalog.  It's so adorable!  We made this card at last Saturday's workshop.  It features a lot of new products from the Spring Catalog.  I think this whale is absolutely adorable!  I've seen someone make him into an orca already.  I'm going to have to try that one!  I'll let you know if I'm successful.  This card is made in Bashful Blue and Marina Mist with the addition of the Polka Dots DP.  Super fun and pretty easy.  A rhinestone and 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta finish it off.  Here are the other products used:
Oh, Whale!

Oh, Waves! Stampin' Around Wheel

Ovals Framelits

Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack

Whale Clearlit
So, what do you think?  I'm sold on all of this stuff!  And yes, I do have more plans for this set.  I designed this card so that I could change the greeting in to congratulations and used it for a baby shower gift last night.  I could easily use it for birthdays and masculine cards, too.  That's what I really appreciate ... a versatile set!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station once again.  I hope you've enjoyed your visit!

Blessings,
Julie

p.s.  Sharon, this is going to be one of your swaps.  I hope that's ok.  Any other demos want to swap some Spring and SAB cards?
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment