Monday, January 21, 2013

It's Almost Sale-A-Bration!

 Oh goodness, it's been a long time again!  I hope I can get back into this blogging thing.  This first pic is the first prize ribbons that I made from bamboo spoons (from a dollar store), the stamp sets Blue Ribbon and Hello Doily, and my Designer Rosette Bigs XL die.  Yes, the rosettes go a lot faster when your Big Shot does the cutting and scoring!  The color is Pacific Point.  The best part about these ribbons is that the hole at the top of the spoon allows the winners to display their ribbon on their wall by hanging it on a hook.  Cool, eh?
 This card was a lot of fun.  I made it with a little inspiration from Splitcoaststampers.com.  The grass is a decorative sizzlit and the question mark is embossed in white with the retired stamp set Whimsical Alpha.  The large oval was used for the top of the mushroom and the face is a shorter punch of the retired luggage tag.  On the inside it says "Hope you have a great 1-Up day!  Happy Birthday!"  Yes, that was written on the center block on the inside.  Colors are Basic Black, garden Green, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Blushing Bride.  The dots are the medium size of the eyes on the owl punch with 3 of them layered together to give it a brad look.
I just made this card this weekend for my nephew who is really into legos!  His present was legos, wrapped in lego wrapping paper and a lego card.  Can it get any better than that?  I love being able to coordinate the card to the present!  This card is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", the squares are 1" and the circles are made with my mini circle punch.  The letters were stamped with the retired stamp set "Rough Edges Alpha."  By the way, he loved the card.  :-)  Oh, and the colors are Real Red, Pacific Point, and Daffodil Delight.
Ok, I'll try to get back on here later this week.  I have some babies to stamp for and a baby shower banner to make.
Happy stamping and thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!
Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment: