Monday, July 6, 2009

Jumping Up and Down

Yahoo! My order of new catalog purchases is out for delivery! Oh yes! Brown is coming to my house today. Hurray! Do I stalk the truck? If I can...I do! :-D I've been known to see my delivery person stopped on the side of the road and I'll pull up to "save them the trip down our narrow drive." Yeah...that's it...just so save them a trip...not because I'm too impatient to see my new goodies or anything. Right! Like anyone's going to believe that story. I'll try to post later with some new pics of my goodies. I can't wait to try out the new Finial Press Folder for the Big Shot. That might just be on the first project! Until then....thanks for visiting...and I'll be looking out my window and listening for that beautiful rumble of the UPS truck....

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment:

  1. I believe the "save them a trip" story :)! Enjoy your new stuff!! ~lv

    ReplyDelete