Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wedding Sweets for Everyday Thanks

And now for a quick ascent from the swap mines of convention. Yes, I need daylight, too.

This stamp set is one of my new fav's. I totally love the versatility of this set! There is no way that this set is limited to wedding cards, although it is very elegant. I used my Real Red and Old Olive markers on the flower spray and the words. The Thank You is framed with a retired Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware oval. A bit of red gingham finishes off this simple and fun card.

Now, back to the swap mines. I have a few to do yet. Might have to turn on my Netflix movie tonight to help me finish them up! :-) Sounds like a chick flick night to me!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station once again!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. WOW this set looks great in Christmas colors! It's on my wish list! Even more reason now to buy! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous...I'm loving all that you are showcasing with this stamp set. I THINK perhaps you are enabling me....LOL....Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete