Saturday, July 4, 2009

Stampin' Addicts' SU! Big Shot Blog Contest


Cool, huh? Stampin' Addicts is giving away this wonderful Stampin' Up! Big Shot Die Pack as part of the Stampin' Up! summer celebration. Yea! Stampin' Addicts is a great source of project ideas and has a great gallery of Stampin' Up! Big Shot ideas. And Stampin' Addicts has some great people, too! So, if you want to be entered into this blog contest, click on this link to find out what the rules are. I believe I now qualify for entering...Yahoo! All you have to do is write about this on your blog to enter. Follow the instructions on the link for the rules.
I love my Big Shot and I love what I can make with it...but by now, you probably all know that...so now you know and you can enter, too! :-D

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment