Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ack! Stinkin' Computers....

I have a couple of cards ready to share, but my computer apparently doesn't want me to share them with you.

Here's the deal. My blogging buddy Georgeann and I have a deal that we're going to be making two Christmas cards each week to try to get a head start on Christmas. (That way I can send my 80 handmade cards out before Dec 24th!) Our challenge is to make a simple Christmas card and one that's stepped up a couple of steps.

Georgeann has these wonderful Christmas cards #1 and #2 that she posted on her blog for our challenge this week and I HAVE NONE!!! Grrrr...so, please stay tuned. As soon as my computer starts cooperating, I'll get them posted.

In the meantime, go check out her cards. They're great!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station. Wish I had more to show you than computer glitches!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment:

  1. What you've shared already is great inspiration. Love your cards below. Hope you get your computer bugs worked out. That's sooo frustrating!

    ReplyDelete