Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thanks for Voting!

Thank you for voting for my convention swaps! It was a great help. (And I'm really glad that no one voted for the "neither" option!) Since the voting was twice as many for the blue as for the blush, I made twice as many blue as blush! :-D
This is a card that I made for my niece. She turned 10 a couple of days ago. I was trying to figure out what flower would look good with this retired DSP Confetti. I think this flower from So Much did a reasonable job. The balloon was made with my SU! glitter and my 2-Way Glue Pen. I cut it out for smooth lines and mounted it on the stamped image. The happy birthday sentiment is from the new stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes. I really love this word set! It really covers pretty much all occasions that you would want a card for and it fits nicely in the word window and modern label punches.
This is a card for my BIL and SIL. Wedding sweet is stamped in the background with Sahara Sand on Sahara Sand C/S. Happy Anniversary is again from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set. The DSP Sweet Slumber is retired, but I really love it! The ribbon is 1/4" Artichoke Grosgrain. The DSP was cut out with the Top Note Bigz Die and the layer behind the sentiment was cut out with my add on kit for the Movers and Shakers XL Die. A bow in white Organza and a mini glue dot to adhere it finishes off this simple, yet interesting card.

Thanks again for stopping by the Stamping Station. Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment:

  1. Julie, I am diggin on that glittery balloon and that crazy flower in the background!

    ReplyDelete