Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jewelry with Stampin' Up Products

How cool are these? These are some of my goodies from convention! The top piece is a bracelet made out of shrinky dinks and the Lattice Bigz Die. This was a gift from my wonderful friend Comeka. She's such a sweetie! Unfortunately, it didn't like the airplane ride, so two of them broke a bit. Guess I'll just have to go have some fun and make a couple more to replace them, right? ;-) I also saw some earrings at convention, made out of these. They look stunning in black with a rhinestone brad in the center, too.
The earrings on the left are a gift from my friend Cheryl. She made these from Filigree brads and Rhinestone brads. Aren't they beautiful?
The pair of earrings on the right are from a swap. Again, they're shrinky dinks in a leaf shape. Before they were shrunk, they were stamped with the Bella Toile stamp, inked up with a spectrum pad. Cool!
So now I'm stylin'! I might just be wearing one of these at the next workshop. And let me know if you'd like to purchase the SU! supplies to make these beauties.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



4 comments:

  1. Cool! I love the filigree earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are really cool...... I love them. I obviously didn't get into the same swaps you did!! I will have to try a couple of them; again, LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Fantastic!! What great ideas and inspiration! I love them all, you lucky duck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects and ideas!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete