Thursday, January 21, 2010

All You Need Is Love...

Yup, that's what the Beatles sang. And I totally believe that if we truly loved those around us, this world would be a better place. Here's some beautiful new Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog. It's called Sending Love Specialty and it has glittery images all over it. Gorgeous! I made the fancy strip with the Scallop Trim Border punch from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. I used my handy dandy Tiny Tags stamp set (in the clear option) to stamp love and hearts across it. There's a bit of satin ribbon behind that strip of white to show the scallops better. The white heart layer is the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit. This heart is gorgeous!!!! Love it! I punched another heart with my handheld punch. The flower is from With All My Heart and the tag is punched with my new medium jewelry tag punch. I used a fine crochet thread to tie the tag on the brad of the flower.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! This is such a gorgeous card, Julie. Don't you go making me want that little jewelry tag punch :) Not going to buy it, not, not, not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is gorgeous! Love all the extra touches like the flower & ribbon on the heart.

    ReplyDelete