Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Punches Are FUN!!!

Check out this heart corner punch from Stampin' Up! There's also a heart border punch that coordinates with it. I used a 2 1/2" square piece of Whisper White here, but it would be better with a 2 3/8" square. This is another Gate Fold card. I've stamped the flower on the Bermuda Bay cardstock with Bermuda Bay ink. The flowers in the centers are stamped in Pumpkin Pie. Ice Rhinestone brads and Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain finish off the card. On the inside, I've put a piece of the DSP from the Sale-A-Bration catalog with houses and clouds on it. The colors on the Designer Series Paper coordinates with the colors on the card, of course.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. Love this fold and the punched shapes. It's so great to see you posting again, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I have that card! Thanks for making one for me. I was so excited to my little package from you! My swaps are on their way to you!!!
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete