Saturday, January 16, 2010

Going Purple...

You know, I really had fun making this card in oranges, but after a reader told me that she would be CASEing the card in yellows, I got to thinking. Hmmmm...what WOULD that card look like in other monochromatic color combinations. Well, look how this one turned out! I love it! I changed up a couple of things to try out my new supplies. The polka dot background was made with my polka dot texturz folder and the butterflies were made with my new embosslit. Both new tools are from the amazing Occasions Mini Catalog. To see the Mini, just click on the link on the right.
And to make the card more dazzling, I used Dazzling Diamonds on the butterflies. I am totally loving these butterflies! I must use them again.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie

Recipe: Vintage Vogue stamp set. Polka Dot texturz folder. Butterflies embosslit. Elegant Eggplant, Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White cardstocks and inks.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment