Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Other Two Cards For the Mini Swap

 This card was really fun to create and came together very quickly.  I used the cupcake stamp and punch to make the center, the SAB designer paper and die cuts, and the SAB button.  Super fast and easy.  I also made some of these in White with a different scallop border die cut.  And don't you just love those polka dots?!  They are so fun!
And last, but not least, this was my favorite of the cards that I made.  Maybe that's because it's all about chocolate!  (That is the 5th food group, after all.)  This card used the Framed Tulip embossing folder and Eat Chocolate stamp set from the Occasions Mini.  The scallop strip was made with my Bigz XL die from the last Mini, but it's still available.  Isn't it pretty with the pearls on it?  And you can use the die to cut out fabric, too.  The scallop square behind the circle was made with another Bigz die from the last Mini. 

Ok, enough for today.  Tomorrow I'll show you the swaps that I received, so make sure that you come back to visit.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



3 comments:

  1. It made me happy to see you stamping this week, Julie! Awesome ideas as always, you are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards!! I think they are the best ones out of all of them!! Seriously, your work has never been better GF!! So creative and your composition on them is flawless!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What bright, happy colors, Julie, and I love the stamps you used...such awesome designs!!!!

    ReplyDelete