Sunday, January 9, 2011

Simple Thank You

I need some thank yous to send out, so I went to splitcoaststampers for a layout idea.  I used SC314 from this past week.  The colors were inspired by a swap that I received at Regionals in Portland a couple of months ago.  The background pattern has red medallions stamped on it and I sponged the edges with Basic Gray to give it a softer look.  I also sponged the edges of the focal point piece of Very Vanilla.  The lace is from the Holiday Mini that just ended and the button is from last year's collection.  See, it does pay to hang on to your wonderful, but retired accessories.  I put the bow together by folding the lace and using Mini Glue Dots in between each layer.  The Designer Series Paper is Love Letter from the Idea Book & Catalog.  The greeting is from the wonderful hostess set Because I Care and the medallion is from Artistic Etchings. 

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings for the new year,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment