Saturday, January 29, 2011

Occasions Mini and SAB Swaps

A few friends and I decided to do a little swap together using the new items from the Occasions Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I love swapping!  Oh, I guess I've told you that before.  Well, I do.  This is two of the three cards that I made.  It's fairly simple so that it can be used as a Make n Take at a workshop.
Ok, so please ignore the bad punching at the bottom of the card.  I messed one of them up and decided that the only fair thing to do was to keep it for myself.  The heart is punched out of the new Red Glitter cardstock that's in the Occasions Mini.  It's absolutely gorgeous in person!  Colors are Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla.  The word is from Artistic Etchngs and the Designer Paper is Love Letters from the main catalog. 

I'll try to get the other two cards posted soon.

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment