Friday, August 19, 2011

More New Shtuff :-)

 I wanted to try out this new Flirtatious DP.  Isn't it pretty?  And the Pumpkin Pie doily is also from the same set of DP.  For this fun card, All I had to do was stamp and punch the sentiment, punch the frame of the sentiment, and then add the ribbon.  How easy is that?!
 And this little tag is made with the new frames die that will be available in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  It's supposed to be for the windows of an advent calendar, but I can see that I'm going to have a lot of fun using it for other projects!  the cute balloon is from the Up, Up & Away stamp set.
And the blues are new In Colors.  I really like them, especially paired with Pumpkin Pie.  I think it's a very lively combo.  I haven't gotten around to buying the plain white Baker's Twine yet, so I had to use crochet thread.  I think it worked ok, but I'd prefer the Baker's Twine. 
So, what other uses can you think of for the fun frames on this die?  I'm intending to use it for scrapbooking and cardmaking, but what other uses can we come up with?  I'd love to hear your ideas!

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



2 comments:

  1. So awesome, Julie!! I don't know how I missed that frames die when I placed my order, it is so cool! Love your samples, both are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog..love your ideas, especially the ones using the frames die!! TFS.. Awesome ideas!!Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete