Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Playing with the new stuff!!!

Yes!  I finally had time to play with some of my new stuff.  I also put two challenges into this card.  The first was by my wonderfully creative friend Joanne, who posted CC336, a color challenge of Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette, and Sahara Sand.  So soft and pretty!  The second was this week's sketch challenge SC346.  I really like the end result of the two paired together.  Of course, I wanted to use my new stamp sets Simply Soft and Delightful Dozen, and this worked so well!  Yes, I also added the new and delightful polka dot brads.  See the sparkles on the flowers?  That is the new SU! product Dazzling Details.  It's a very fine glue that has iridescent sparkles in it.  Yes, I know that there are other companies that have something similar, but I really like the thinness of the applicator so that you can highlight specifically small details.  I also used my new 1" square punch (I'm so glad that we finally have one of those!!!) and my postage punch.  The ribbon is Pretty in Pink, but let's not tell anyone that detail.  They don't really need to know, do they?  :-D

Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Station!

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



1 comment:

  1. So happy you joined in on the color challenge this week!! I love this gorgeous card and the bow is a knockout!
    Hope you have been having a great summer. I can't believe how quickly it has flown by. (sad face)

    ReplyDelete