Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baby Girl Pram

Made for Inspiration Challenge #295, I found an adorable picture of a rabbit and elephant which inspired the colors.  I know you can't really see it in this photo, but the pram image is sprayed with Vanilla Shimmer Spritz.  I just LOVE the way the spray makes the image glimmer.  This is a card for our interim pastor and his wife who just became grandparents.  I'm going to give it to them tomorrow at church, but I'm concerned for their granddaughter.  She was admitted into the hospital last night because of lost weight.  So little to be having trouble already.  I'm praying for little Montana and I'd love it if you could pray for her recovery, too.  Thanks, stamping friends.

Blessings,
Julie
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This



No comments:

Post a Comment